Paxil on Babe!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Looking Forward

This morning I had a horrible spell of nausea, it hit so fast I had to lay down because I seriously thought I was going to vomit everywhere! But after 5 minutes I felt better. So, that's not too bad. I can live with that 5 minutes a day if it means the rest of the day I'll be sane! Monday night I got pretty angry at our woodstove because the vents and pipe were clogged. A few times I have felt a little tense, but overall I have felt nice. I'm not sure if the Paxil could be working that fast, or if I'm just relieved to be taking medicine, or if I'm just having nice days anyway. Maybe all three. I'm excited to see what a month from now will feel like. If I will really notice a difference. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Hayden's first Easter. I think he will be so adorable. I'm excited about this holiday because the children get to have a lot of fun but it's not as crazy as Christmas. Now looking back, I realize my anxiety was in control on Christmas. I can't believe I made it thru the day! Easter should be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home