Paxil on Babe!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Not too Shabby

Today wasn't too bad. I was pretty excited about my husband and I taking our son to a Kids Expo at the town's fairgrounds. My brother and sister-in-law met us there too with their 2 1/2 year old daughter. The event was really crowded though and we paid an arm and leg for lunch that tasted like and looked like crap. We have no money to begin with because we just bought our first home. Later that day my mom and sisters came over to our house to download songs onto my sister's new iPod. We couldn't figure out why my computer kept saying their was no iPod plugged into the computer and we all starting feeling frustrated and confused. Our son didn't get as much sleep as he needed from his nap. My husband and I had to leave though to meet family for dinner. These all seem like trivial events, but in my mind they added up quickly and before you know it, my mind was in 'The Fog.' I felt like I couldn't think and I had a horrible headache. I knew I should have taken Tylenol before I left the house! Overall though, this was not that bad of a day. I had no panic attacks or melt downs. I just felt a little disappointed. I love seeing my family but my mind goes into overdrive when I see them because I CONSTINTLY worry what they are thinking and if I'm saying the right things. I will over analyze things to death. I hate PPD, it plays horrible games with my mind. I want to see my family because I obviously love them and want to be with them, but sometimes it's too much work in my mind.
This morning when I took my pill, I felt a little funny, but that was about it. No other side effects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home